Sunday, February 12, 2006

Obligatory Valentine's Day Post

Given the theme of this blog, I'd be remiss not to post something about Valentine's Day.

Next to New Years Eve, Valentine's Day is probably the single most dreaded holiday for us lone rangers. Honestly, though, I don't dread it. Besides... I've had sucky Valentine's Days before even when I was in a relationship! (Maybe I'll post a pathetically true Valentine's story from a past relationship another time... the one where I learned of my ex's theory on a diamond and flower conspiracy!)

I only wish there were two things that I wish were different for me this Valentine's Day.
  1. Someone would send me flowers at work.
  2. I could have gone with a man I cared for on Jim Brickman's Valentine's Cruise.

Neither will happen this year, but that's ok. Flowers will still be around next Feb. 14th, and since this is the first cruise Jim's had, I hope it's a success and he does it again next year.

No comments: