Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Enjoy It While You Can!

There are certain advantages to being single. One of which is the ability to do pretty much whatever I want, whenever I want. I can totally focus on "me" if I want to.

One of my favorite things to do for "me" is to go to a day spa.

And I don't mean just on a Saturday afternoon, but I really like to go on a Friday or Saturday night. Depending on where you live, it may not be open past 7 p.m. or so, but if it is, the later the better for me. It's like having a date, only the date is with myself.

My favorite day spa is in Atlanta. It's called Spa Sydell and has locations throughout the Metro Atlanta area. You can check it out at www.spasydell.com. One advantage to the many locations is that you can pretty much call the main number and find an opening at the last minute. I'm big on that because many times I decide at the last minute that I'm in the mood for a massage.

Imagine this...

Quiet. There's no need to talk.

Lights down low, scented candles glowing.

Relaxing sounds fill the silence.

Powerful hands work to ease pent-up tension.

No need to reciprocate. It's all about you.

I know when and if my dream of marriage and a family comes true, my chances for nights like this will be few and far between.

I'm definitely going to enjoy it while I can!

No comments: