Monday, January 30, 2006

Are You Too Picky? Revisited - A Quiz

Ok. Someone posted this quiz on The Bachelor message board, and being a teacher, I just love quizzes!

This is just for fun and by NO MEANS do I think it's reliable. I just have to tell you that I scored a 34% and was told that I "could be pickier."

Here are the results....


Could be pickier! Your willingness to look beyond the surface for
other qualities shows that you are grounded in reality when looking for a
relationship. Just beware of going with the flow too much and settling for
"OK instead of "fantastic."


So to all of you in my life who have told me "Your too picky!".... I say HA! SO THERE!

Try it for yourselves.

http://www.channel4.com/health/microsites/P/pickyquiz/index.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was a very interesting quiz. I happened to score a 40 giving me the quality of be grounded. Now, not real sure what to do with this tid bit. But is was fun...

bayouinga said...

nothing more than pure, useless amusement