Tuesday, March 07, 2006

An open letter to "Anonymous"

Grow some cojones and disagree with me like a man and don't hide behind an anonymous identity.

There is nothing worse than someone who feels the need to insult you but doesn't have the guts to "show his face" so to speak.

This is a forum for me to be me. And it allows for discourse and sometimes disagreement, but I have zero respect for someone who can't identify himself.

Besides, if I am so condescending and annoy you so much, quit reading my blog.

5 comments:

bayouinga said...

You said it Andy! I wholeheartedly agree.

Anonymous said...

funny how you both decided i was male. a friend of mine found your blog last week and thought he might be interested in getting to know you- my advice now- don't touch-

bayouinga said...

Was that supposed to hurt my feelings?

Anonymous said...

Just an illustration to show that you are an uppity, self centered, two faced, shallow and condescening person. It doesn't matter to me if your feelings are hurt or not.

bayouinga said...

Educator - I love you! :-)