Tuesday, September 26, 2006

36

Ahhh... 36. I have a good life. I'm not where I thought I'd be at 36, but I can't say that my life isn't good. I'm lucky.... no, I'm blessed... that's more accurate.

I'm blessed to be alive.

I'm blessed to have the means to live and experience life on my own terms.

I'm blessed that my parents are still alive.

I'm blessed to have parents who love and support me in any and every way I can possibly imagine.

I'm blessed with friends who care about me.

I'm blessed with talent.

I'm blessed with two beautiful and special nieces who make my insides quiver with delight just because they exist.

I'm blessed to have a relationship with God.

I'm blessed with a sweet and special cat.

I'm blessed with determination.

I'm blessed to have people think enough of me to entrust me as their child's Godmother.

I'm blessed to have a wonderful extended family.

I'm blessed with opportunities and choices.

I'm blessed with a mind that never stops.

I'm blessed with the ability to be empathetic.

I'm blessed with compassion.

I'm blessed with experience.

I'm blessed with a hopeful spirit.

I'm blessed with the ability to see the bigger picture of life.

I'm blessed with regret.

I'm blessed to have ex-boyfriends still care about me.

I'm blessed with desire.

I'm blessed with a quick wit.

I'm blessed with a pretty face.

I'm blessed with a body frame that allows me to carry extra weight.

I'm blessed with good sight.

I'm blessed with a good memory.

I'm blessed with a never-ending thirst for knowledge.

No comments: